• Felotalk: Felotalk Endorses Obama

    Monday, February 04, 2008

    Felotalk Endorses Obama

    Many of you whom I exchange e-mails with quite fequently may already know that I will be casting my ballot for Barack Obama this Tuesday, February 5th. Like a lot of folks I know, I had been debating for a while between Obama, Hillary Clinton and even John Edwards. I made my choice last week! And was especially moved by the possibility of Obama becoming president after reading this LA Times endorsement.

    Whoever you vote for, I encourage you to just go out and vote. It's time for some needed change in this country!

    P.S. I found this on YouTube and found it to be both cool and humorous... Enjoy!

    4 Comments:

    At 1:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Here in Slovenia we know more about Clinton because she visited Slovenia as a first lady, we don't know much about Obama. She knows exactly where Slovenia is. But you are right that America needs change - we are all fed up with Bush - he was in Slovenia for Bush-Putin meetings and he still mixes it up with Slovakia.

     
    At 10:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm glad you chose to vote for Obama. Let's hope he is triumphant tonight.

    Branden

     
    At 6:03 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

    Hillary wasn't even my 2nd or 3rd choice. I'm so glad you're down and voted for Obama!

     
    At 8:37 AM , Blogger lucy4 said...

    I see a lot of My Mama's for Obama onesies and t-shirts on kids. I can't decide what I think of that especially in elementary school. I like Obama so it does not really bother me but what if some kid wears a shirt promoting Huckabee or someone that annoys me. I think politics and religion should be separate from public school. Also, it's not like the kid is actively choosing a candidate. It's not like Jesus Camp yet but it could be irritating nonetheless.

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home