• Felotalk: Heading to the Polls was Never so Fun

    Tuesday, November 04, 2008

    Heading to the Polls was Never so Fun



    I voted first thing this morning, and found myself quite exhilirated!!! In my 8 years of voting (I became a U.S. citizen in 1999) I have never felt this good, this moved and excited to vote. I left my house to my local polling place, and got there 5 minutes before 7 a.m. I was in line for no more than 30 minutes, which felt so long. I felt eager and nervous. I chatted up the people around me. I texted various friends like crazy. Almost everyone who texted me back was either in line as well or on their way to vote.

    As I left, I felt accomplished and proud to wear my I Voted sticker for my students to see.

    Anyway... Go Obama!!! And defeat Proposition HATE!!!

    1 Comments:

    At 10:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! David woke up around 5;00 am because he was thirsty so I filled his bottle in the kitchen and I also turned on Tv so I saw Obama is leading and not it is 7:00 am - we listened the news! Max and I both applauded.

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home