• Felotalk: Rambling

    Sunday, July 03, 2005

    Rambling

    Something else I am currently blasting and grooving to whenever I hear it on the radio is that song that goes: "Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me..." I looked it up and the artist performing it is either the Pussycat Dolls or some girl named Tori Alamaze. The song's extended version features a fun rap by Busta Rhymes. Everytime I hear the song on the radio, I turn it up, up, up. The song sounds kinda trashy and dumb, but that's what makes a great dance track. I hope next time I go out dancing (which is rare) I hear it...

    2 Comments:

    At 5:22 PM , Blogger Spleengrrl said...

    When are we going to Checkers???

     
    At 1:20 PM , Blogger waldocarmona said...

    you should make your links a different color than your main text (preferably blue or light purple) so that people know they are links. I didn't know until i put my cursor on the text and it changed to a little hand.

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home