• Felotalk: What I am listening to right now

    Saturday, March 22, 2008

    What I am listening to right now

    I absolutely love this woman! She has three recordings out. She's a New Yorker. She's kinda jazz. She's kinda pop. Kinda hip-hop. Kinda reggae. She's a sharp songwriter. And I can't get enough of Nellie McKay and her music right now.



    This performance from an appearance on The View is a few years old. (Notice all the former hosts...) There's a little interview followed by Miss McKay's singing. Enjoy!!!

    2 Comments:

    At 9:02 PM , Blogger Sunlight In The Rain said...

    hola mi amor. did you know that in my new year's mix cd, that the last song is nellie mckay?

    xoxo

     
    At 10:09 PM , Blogger RV3 said...

    Yeah, I know... (I didn't know you had a blog!!!)
    Nellie has been touring lately, and has made a few appearances in L.A. in the last month.
    Let's go see her next time she is in town...

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home