• Felotalk: Getting Fit For Summer...

    Wednesday, June 06, 2007

    Getting Fit For Summer...

    I joined an exercise class at the Silver Lake Recreational Center. It is three days a week, and for the last three months I have been pretty good about trying to go to class regularly. Monday nights we do Pilates. Tuesday night's class is step aerobics with Yoga stretching exercises in the end. And Thursday nights our instructor, Maruca (I love her name!), incorporates Latin dance into her aerobic routines. I absolutely love this class! And I am happy that I look forward to going to each one.

    3 Comments:

    At 7:25 AM , Blogger lucy4 said...

    I didn't even know they had those kinds of classes at the SLRC. I did take Pilates at LACC and a sculpture and oil painting class at Barnsdall though. I should look for something around here because summer is boring when everyone you know is at work!

     
    At 8:36 PM , Blogger Spleengrrl said...

    Maruca was the name of my neighbor's parrot. She hated men, especially her owner's cheating husband and often bit him. You could hear her berate him all day long: HERMANNNN! HERMANNN! God, I love parrots!!!!

     
    At 8:53 PM , Blogger RV3 said...

    Parrots remind me of my homeland...

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home