• Felotalk: Are These Ducks or Geese?

    Saturday, July 21, 2007

    Are These Ducks or Geese?

    I feel as I have been posting photos more and writing less. I will change that on my next post...or the one right after that. Anyway, I am excited that this is my 97th post. I will soon be reaching that 100 mark. I have now been blogging for two years!
    Hooray!!! And how quickly time flies....



    Anyway, enjoy this picture. This is one of my favorites from the pictures I took last weekend. I didn't use a flash. And it was around 8 p.m. when I snapped this shot.

    4 Comments:

    At 11:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Do not feed the duck!

     
    At 11:34 AM , Blogger Spleengrrl said...

    Those are ducks, like Donald. They just need little sailor shirts and hats.

     
    At 11:22 AM , Blogger waldocarmona said...

    post more pics, they are fun

     
    At 5:59 PM , Blogger Spleengrrl said...

    What happened to the picture???

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home