• Felotalk: The Last Month or So in Pictures

    Friday, August 17, 2007

    The Last Month or So in Pictures


    A few weeks ago Papio Cruz and I went up to the Bay Area to help Robin Urevich move her stuff to her new home in Oakland. We drove in a Penske truck!

    I was very happy to ge to see Kathy and Elias.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

    I continue to go to the beach quite frequently with different friends...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I even found an opportunity to go the desert this week. It was 112 Farenheit in the city of Palm Desert when I was there.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    And I have been getting together with old friends whom I don't get to see all the time...

    8 Comments:

    At 1:29 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Nice pictures, but I am sad that you didn't put up any pictures of our outings.
    :(

     
    At 12:49 PM , Blogger waldocarmona said...

    I haven't been to the beach in years!

     
    At 12:45 PM , Blogger Spleengrrl said...

    Yeah, though I love the beach I stay away from the sun as much as possible. This and monthly facials plus my own good genes shall keep me young forever.

     
    At 12:46 PM , Blogger Spleengrrl said...

    Nice pics, though...glad to see you're having fun this summer!

     
    At 9:16 AM , Blogger waldocarmona said...

    Are you back from Mexico?

     
    At 11:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Happy birthday, Rafa! Have a great party! We are going on vacations tomorrow to Tunis, we will be gone for 2 weeks. I am sure we will have a great time. We will be busy with packing today. I will send you e-mail when we come back and a postcard from Tunis!
    Love,
    Anka

     
    At 6:25 PM , Blogger waldocarmona said...

    I don't think I can come to the party, I have work until 4 tomorrow and then I have class from 7-10 PM

    it's my first one of the fall, so i can't be absent.

    Also, the Colts are playing New Orleans (taping that one)

     
    At 12:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Where are you?

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home