• Felotalk: Les Rita Mitsouko - Marcia Baila

    Monday, August 04, 2008

    Les Rita Mitsouko - Marcia Baila

    I heard this song in the soundtrack of a film I recently saw called The Witnesses. The minute I heard it, I knew it sounded familiar. The song was released in 1985 and I remember hearing it on the radio back then -- maybe it was on KROQ's Rodney Bingenheimer's old Sunday night show. This group's music reminds me a little bit of Marc Almond, Sparks, and Souxsie and the Banshees among other of their contemporaries. According to their Wikipedia bio, Les Rita Mitsouko are still around.

    2 Comments:

    At 7:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    We go camping tomorrow. We will stay until Sunday or maybe longer depends off the weather. I bought really nice beach flip flops today (only 1.99 € and pareo in indian store (only 12.10 €). I met with my friend Nok and she helped me with shopping and also I bought silver pearl ring and earrings because 50% sale. I am looking forward to spend a few days at the beach. David is also looking forward to that.

     
    At 12:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Nice song but the video goes on for a bit too long. Also it's crazy to think that I was only two when this song came out!

    P.S. I miss L.A. and I miss you guys!!!!!

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home