• Felotalk: Wedding Bells (Not Mine)

    Saturday, July 26, 2008

    Wedding Bells (Not Mine)

    It seems like just about everyone around me is getting married this year. Today I will be attending my cousin Gina's wedding in Ventura. In the coming months, my friends Kindred, Dominique, and Veronica will be tying the knot as well.

    I am surprised that none of my few queer friends in relationships in the state of California have announced any plans to marry now that they can! Oh well... The gays I know are not that romantic!

    I leave you now with a clip of one of my favorite love songs from South Pacific. I guess I am a bit of a romantic. Enjoy!!!

    3 Comments:

    At 12:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I just heard about earthquake on sky news and cnn. Are you okay? Hope you had a good time at your cousin's wedding. We enjoyed my cousins's visits this summer. We will visit my aunt who lives in Trieste near the Slovene boarder. We spend a few days at the coast there.

     
    At 6:22 PM , Blogger Spleengrrl said...

    You can't get married! Who's going to live with me in Miami during my golden/twilight years if you do?

     
    At 2:29 AM , Blogger Sunlight In The Rain said...

    i will get married eventually... and i promise an overdose of ruffles, sequins, and lace.

    trust!

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home