• Felotalk: One More Time

    Tuesday, April 22, 2008

    One More Time

    Since I have not been too consistent in following new music, and since this decade seems like it will be over a lot sooner than we think, I have been thinking about what my favorite records and songs have been since we welcomed the millenium. One C.D. that comes to mind is Daft Punk's Discovery, which was released in 2001. The first track in the album, "One More Time" has got to be my favorite song of this new millenim and decade. Everytime I hear it, I am filled with joy and nostalgia. It is a great song and its video is so amazing and beautiful. I love this song! Lately, I feel as if I have been listening to it more than ever.

    Enjoy!!!

    2 Comments:

    At 2:50 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

    I remember borrowing a daft punk cd from you and listening to it over and over. I'd put it in my discman and walk my ass off for exercise.

     
    At 3:48 PM , Blogger Spleengrrl said...

    Someone stole my copy of it. Well, it was actually an accident- I left it in his car and never got it back. Boo!

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home