• Felotalk: Summer Lingo

    Wednesday, July 27, 2005

    Summer Lingo

    Four of my favorite catchy words and expressions I have been using this summer:

    1. "(You've) had too much free chicken in this town!"
    (def.) you say this about someone who is overexposed; talentless and has been unjustly lucky with his/her career; passee.
    (sent.) I hate Andy Garcia, he's had too much free chicken in this town!

    2. "Mangina" (def.) a goatee, moustache combo surrounding a man's mouth.
    (sent.) His mangina is bushier than my hippy girlfriend's vagina.

    3. "Lady Ass" (def.) a pronounced bubble butt on a man.
    (sent.) Damn! Check out that dude's lady ass!

    4. "Po-pom" (verb) (def.) multi-purpose verb, meaning to perform, to do something well; pronounced the way a Thai masseuse would.
    (sent. 1) I po-pomed all night with this hot dude I met at Little Joy's.
    (sent. 2) After two cups of coffee, I had to go to the bathroom to po-pom.

    3 Comments:

    At 12:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love po-poming with you!

     
    At 1:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I agree, Andy Garcia HAS HAD WAY TOO MUCH free chicken in this town!

     
    At 6:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    inquiring minds want to know who your anonymous po-pomance partner is.

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home