• Felotalk: As of 10/26/05

    Wednesday, October 26, 2005

    As of 10/26/05

    I will be working on Stuart Vaughn's Dia De los Muertos puppet show again this year. We will be performing at Arroyo Seco Park's Art In the Park on Sunday the 30th and at the Canoga Park Community Art Center on November 4th. Call me for further details.

    My friends, Rob and Cassandra's, wedding in Cabo San Lucas was absolutely incredible. They got married on the beach, with the most beautiful blue ocean as the background. It was so much fun to attend a destination wedding, and I loved it! It was really wonderful to see familiar faces thousands (I think) of miles away, gathered together to celebrate our friends' union. The town of Cabo was o.k. Too "touristy" and too expensive. However, the water there was unlike any other I had ever experienced. The warmest. The most blue. Drinking Margaritas and Pina Coladas, poolside, at the Los Cabos Hilton was also quite memorable.
    By the way, I have never tanned so much or gotten more dark as I did upon my return from this 4-day trip...

    I still don't know what I will be for Halloween. I will have a costume. I better!!!

    Karina, God willing, will be having her baby in the next few days. Hopefully by Saturday. I am excited and scared for her. I love her and love the baby inside of her already...

    7 Comments:

    At 6:31 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

    I love that puppet show!

     
    At 8:36 PM , Blogger waldocarmona said...

    I still want to be a superhero, but not sure if I am going to get cheap about it and just don one of my old masks. It's been an expensive month already so I am thinking of not buying anything new. Maybe next year I can be the Flash or green lantern

     
    At 11:15 AM , Blogger Spleengrrl said...

    I will be praying for Karnia and the safe delivery of her baby boy Francisco. He's lucky to have such a great mommy already!

     
    At 12:20 PM , Blogger RV3 said...

    There is no doubt in my mind that Karina will be a great mommy... Thanks for your prayers.

     
    At 3:15 PM , Blogger waldocarmona said...

    Hey where have u been rv3? Why no new entries in weeks?? why aren't you blogging man??

     
    At 4:19 PM , Blogger Chico Maivia said...

    Yeah, seriously. New reading material needed desperately.

    *cough*ASINLUCY'SBLOG..*cough*

     
    At 12:17 PM , Blogger waldocarmona said...

    I'm afraid I will have to take felotalk off my fall lineup, at least until it stops running reruns

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home