• Felotalk: Loving Bush

    Wednesday, September 28, 2005

    Loving Bush

    I am so thrilled to have recently read that one of my favorite singers of all time will be releasing a new album for the first time in 12 years. Throughout the '80s and even '90s, I have always deeply admired Kate Bush's compositions. She has inspired many immitators (Tori Amos most notably). There are so many records by other artists released at the same time she was prolific, but much of that music does not seem as epic, exciting and timeless as a Kate Bush song.

    4 Comments:

    At 6:05 PM , Blogger Spleengrrl said...

    At first I was very confused by the title of your blog. I was like, He loves George Bush? What the!

     
    At 3:38 PM , Blogger waldocarmona said...

    I Love "Bush" the band not Kate or the president.

     
    At 5:32 PM , Blogger RV3 said...

    I remember the Hostile One loving Bush, the band, in the '90s. I never got into them... In my opinion, they didn't seem as profound as Ms. Kate. But to each his/her own.
    Spleengrrl, I almost titled my entry: A Bush You Can Love, or worse-- I Love A Bush...

     
    At 6:26 PM , Blogger waldocarmona said...

    Maybe not as profound but their songs kicked more a@#$

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home