• Felotalk: Flowers

    Monday, November 28, 2005

    Flowers


    I got together with my friend Joanne on Saturday and we went to the Flower Mart, downtown. We had so much fun. We each bought a lot of flowers and spent under $12 each. After having breakfast in the neighborhood, and checking out a few yard sales, I went home and had a great time fixing my flowers. I bought a Christmas wreath ($7), which I hung out on the front door. I also bought mini orange carnations for $1, pink Gerber daisies for $3, and Sweet Williams for $2. I made two gorgeous arrangement using two of my favorite vases. I spent the rest of the day reading and looking at my flowers... Joy!

    3 Comments:

    At 7:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Simply smashing!

     
    At 10:21 AM , Blogger RV3 said...

    Pjur, do I know you??? Were you one of my 'outters' from back in the early '90s, who would roll his eyes when I'd claim I was bisexual and laughed in my face when I said I only go to Sin-a-matic and Arena for the music???
    Hi...
    Well, flowers are for everyone: gay/straight/black/white/rich/poor...

     
    At 5:23 PM , Blogger Joanna said...

    that is a talent I did not know you had. You go Rafi!

    I love your flower arrangements, and the fact that you took a picture to remember them (and I was able to share your joy of them thru a picture).

    You and I will have to go to the flower market one of these days and you will have to show mw how to arrange flowers like a pro!

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home