• Felotalk: Pisces Shout Out

    Friday, February 24, 2006

    Pisces Shout Out

    Friendster just e-mailed me a notification reminding me of all the birthdays of friends that are coming up. This made made me realize and remember that I am blessed (or cursed?) with a lot of people born under the Pisces sun (or is it moon?) in my life. Some of my best friends are Pisces, and almost all have enriched my life, made me laugh, supported me, and/or given me plenty of reasons to punch walls... Anyway, in no paritcular order here is a shout-out to all of the Pisces I know:

    Happy birthday!!!
    Wendy, Kathy, Natalie, Kindred, Sal, Gabby, Miguel, Leandro, Max, David...

    3 Comments:

    At 8:04 PM , Blogger Spleengrrl said...

    "In no particular order" my BOOTY! You KNOW I'm #1 SUCKA!

     
    At 11:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Why are Wendy and Kathy listed at the top of your list if there is no particular order? You better do a shout-out for Taurus in a couple of months, you cutie!

     
    At 12:13 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

    thanks.

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home