• Felotalk: Myspace vs. Friendster

    Tuesday, January 24, 2006

    Myspace vs. Friendster

    For the last month or so I have become somewhat addicted with Myspace.com. I've been a member of this site since it came out during the era when Friendster was really hot, back in 2003. However, I never really bothered to visit the site that regularly. I was and still am a Friendster loyalist, but I find that not many of my friends go on it too often anymore. Or at all. And if you have a cheap-ass, slow computer like what I use at home, you will see that Myspace loads up a lot quicker than Friendster. My one complaint with Myspace is that it appeals to really young people. There's a lot of teenagers on it! I tried looking up a friend, whom I was sure was on the site and instead found a 13 year-old with the same first and last names!
    Anyhow, I won't leave Friendster, but if you want to check out my profile on Myspace, my screenname is RV3. What else?!?

    7 Comments:

    At 8:37 PM , Blogger waldocarmona said...

    Myspace is way more popular than friendster from what I can guage, I think this has to do with the fact their servers are better, they have a more appealing interface and there it's the place for bands to advertise their stuff

     
    At 8:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hardly any of my friends use Friendster anymore, they've all moved on the MySpace. As for me, i don't use either very much. I'll check into Friendster to remind me of birthdays, but that's about it.

     
    At 12:20 PM , Blogger Spleengrrl said...

    friendster sucks

     
    At 12:48 PM , Blogger RV3 said...

    I like the birhtday reminder features in Friendster. Anyway, more than Freindster and more than Myspace, for me, it is all about Blogger...
    ;-)

     
    At 2:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I just got into reading this and i am just facinated with rv3's section and i think he is a very adventurous and fun guy. Thank you for making my days more interesting and having something to look forward to at work.

     
    At 1:37 PM , Blogger Chico Maivia said...

    Anonimity is for losers, and hosers.

    I kid, I kid.

    Myspace > Friendster. Although the brats do kind of suck.

     
    At 10:13 AM , Blogger RV3 said...

    Thank you for your kind words, anonymous (Hmm, Ms. DG...)
    Academy Awards noms come out tomorrow!!!
    Can't wait!

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home