• Felotalk: Short Post

    Tuesday, February 07, 2006

    Short Post

    What I am reading right now: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a novel by Mark Haddon

    The last D.V.D. I watched: Hustle & Flow

    The last C.D. I bought: Come on Feel the Illiniose by Sufjian Stevens, the latest Cat Power,and latest Saint Etienne

    T.V. shows I'm watching: Dancing With the Stars (ABC), Skating With Celebrities (FOX), Lost (ABC)

    Last place where I ate out: The Brite Spot

    Most recent visitors to my house: Yolanda and Lindha

    What I made for dinner last night: Scallops with vegetables over brown rice.

    Last phone conversation: with Robert B.

    Favorite place to get good wine, lately: The House of Spirits on Echo Park and Sunset

    What I am wearing right now: a faded grey American Apparel polo, jeans, Adidas sneakers.

    Next time I will write something more significant: soon, I promise...

    7 Comments:

    At 9:28 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

    This short post is longer (in inches) than your last one.

     
    At 9:05 AM , Blogger waldocarmona said...

    This looks like one of those surveys or lists made available on myspace

     
    At 10:07 AM , Blogger RV3 said...

    This was a very random post, I know... But it does say a little of what i've been up to recently. Thanks for tuning in. ;-)

     
    At 10:57 AM , Blogger Chico Maivia said...

    Ahhh, you gotta love list blogs.

     
    At 10:09 AM , Blogger RV3 said...

    I love The Red Lion on Glendale Blvd. The Short Stop on sunset Blvd. near Dodger Stadium has good beer. There's also Edendale Grill on Rowena...And Pete's on 4th and Main in Downtown.

     
    At 6:47 PM , Blogger Spleengrrl said...

    Lucy, take me with you! Call me..we'll do darts. Wink-wink.

     
    At 5:01 PM , Blogger Joanna said...

    The House of Spirits, you say? Well, I must check this place out, especially since it is so close by.

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home