• Felotalk: The Weekend

    Friday, May 26, 2006

    The Weekend

    Hey y'all! Enjoy the long weekend.

    Congratulations to my cousin Karla Villavicencio and her husband Chris. They tied the knot last Saturday in Ventura. I attended the wedding with my family and our visiting cousin, and had a blast.

    Congratulations and good luck to Adria and David who are getting married this weekend in Illinois. I wish them the very best. I wish I were able to attend, but they know I am there in spirit.

    I have been extremely busy these last few weeks! I have no plans for this weekend, which to me sounds great! I am looking forward to much relaxation, gardening, and reading. Joy!!!

    4 Comments:

    At 12:45 PM , Blogger Chico Maivia said...

    Recommendation: Ender's Game, by Orson Scott Card. Sci-fi--a good book, for sure. It's got aliens, and warcraft, and plot devices.

     
    At 3:53 PM , Blogger waldocarmona said...

    I pretty much have no plans either, my friend is having her birthday party on Monday and I have to shoot a roll of film before Tuesday. Other than than I'm pretty much wining it. Maybe we should hang out??

     
    At 12:06 PM , Blogger Chico Maivia said...

    *cough*attention whore!*cough*

    I kid, I kid. You very much do.

     
    At 10:15 AM , Blogger waldocarmona said...

    If Chris Elliot wrote a book, you know it has to be freaking weird!! but funny

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home