• Felotalk: Eating Out

    Tuesday, May 16, 2006

    Eating Out

    I ate for the first time at this restaurant on La Brea and Wilshire called LunaPark. I believe there is one in San Francisco, as well. The ambiance, drinks, and food were all great. I ordered this blue cheese-stuffed pork, which was served with greens and mashed potatos. Others in my party ordered the steak, halibut, beef cheeks, and jerk chicken. We were all pretty satisfied with our plates! It is rare for me to venture anywhere west of Western Avenue. Despite the restaurant being on the westside, (La Brea is the westside to me), I would definately go back there again.

    2 Comments:

    At 3:09 PM , Blogger RV3 said...

    Walter this LunaPark is the one on La Brea, not the one that used to be in West Hollywood on Robertson Blvd, back in the '90s. Anyway, I am sure you have been to the newer one, since Andrea lives on the westside...
    I went to Budha's Belly with you, Andrea, and Shiloh. I remembered not being too thrilled by it. And found the atmoshphere too pretentious. But to each his own, right?
    The best Asian-infused dishes on the westside, to me, are at Chaya...

     
    At 6:50 PM , Blogger Spleengrrl said...

    The Luna Park in West Hollywood was a lesbian hangout, no? But I did see a ska band there once and made out with a boy from Orange County. So much for lesbianism.

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home