• Felotalk: May Day Rant

    Friday, May 05, 2006

    May Day Rant

    In case anyone was interested, I did march on May Day, the Day Without an Immigrant. I worked during the day and took the metro in the late afternoon to Wilshire and Vermont with my friend Migs. We marched all the way to La Brea and back. I took many pictures, but am the slowest person when it comes to scanning and uploading photos. Anyway, it was a wonderful walk. I felt incredibly energized and was moved by the number of people present, which is said to have been over 400,000.
    I miss my activist days from my younger years. I want to go out and march again!

    2 Comments:

    At 8:32 PM , Blogger waldocarmona said...

    what does slwenst mean??

     
    At 10:21 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

    I wish I had been marching with you. Miss you.

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home