• Felotalk: Oops, I Did it Again...

    Thursday, June 15, 2006

    Oops, I Did it Again...

    Oops I did it again, or should I say, I've done it and am doing it again. I have not written in a while and I am about to end my 16 days of silence with another "Top 10 or 12 List." Actually, this kind of reminds me of when I was an (avid) journal-keeper. I used to write everyday, then every other day, then once a week and so on.....

    TOP TEN THINGS I HAVE BEEN UP TO AND WHY I HAVE NOT BLOGGED LATELY...

    1. It is almost the end of the school year where I work. I have been finding myself a little busier than normal after the bell rings these last couple of weeks. The last weeks of school are always fun for me, but also always more hectic.

    2. I am totally addicted to fucking Myspace!!! Everytime I am online, I check MySpace first and then my e-mail. I have not checked my blog much, nor others'. There's been times when I am about to go online and tell myself, " I will blog first...I need to blog first...Then you can check your MySpace page," but I do not listen! I am addiucted to finding friends in it. Uploading and changing my profile pictures. And leaving comments on friends' pages. It is like Friendster (so 2003...) all over again. I am embarrassed to admit this, but it is the truth...

    3. My niece and nephew are so cute. And I have been seeing a lot of them.

    4. I have a lot of Geminis in my life... Happy birthday to: Senisa, Adria, Glenda, Amber, Raquel, Robin, Chus, and Mom... I've been too busy signing birthday cards.

    5. I went to a super cool pool party hosted by Anna and Serene Ford in Altadena. Anna was housesitting for her boss, whose house has a pool and jacuzzi, and we had a slumber/pool party a couple of weeks ago. We drank a lot. Barbecued the whole time we were there. And got to swim and sunbathe. The timing couldn't have been more perfect! As we had record-breaking temperatures that weekend exceeding 100 degrees...

    6. The Velasquez siblings got together with the Carmona siblings for the first time in years last weekend. We got together for my mother's birthday at Karina's house in Alhambra last Saturday and had much fun...

    7. Did I already mention my addiction to MySpace?

    8. I have been reading a lot.

    9. My yard is clean finally...

    10. World Cup fever, baby!!! Go Ecuador, Spain, Mexico, Czech Republic, Korea, Brazil, and Portugal...

    8 Comments:

    At 8:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Felo, the slumber party with the Ford sisters sounds awesome. Give them big hugs from me when you see them next. Also, congrats to you on the success of Ecuador in the World Cup...they've really looked impressive!! I've become kinda obsessed with the WC, which is evident from one visit to my blog.

     
    At 10:17 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

    I wish I had been there for the slumber party. : (. Blog more, ok? I don't do myspace.

     
    At 9:22 AM , Blogger waldocarmona said...

    I have been watching WC games, but I have to say that even though I am in the minority in this group here when it comes to this opinion, international futbol is not as exciting to me as NFL football. I know I probably will get flamed for this, but that's how I feel. Congrats to Ecuador though

     
    At 12:48 PM , Blogger Spleengrrl said...

    I haven't been to a good pool party in a long time and I hope this summer will end that.

     
    At 6:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    #11. Reading HOLA magazine poolside. (Admit that you are a monarchist).

     
    At 9:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i am waiting for your comments, i have one more week of boring work to do. Help!

     
    At 8:24 AM , Blogger waldocarmona said...

    Get off myspace and get to blogging

     
    At 12:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    RV3, where are u? I can't wait to read what you've been doing since your last entry. Are you on vacation yet?

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home