• Felotalk: Desparate Housecleaning & Lil' Kim

    Wednesday, August 03, 2005

    Desparate Housecleaning & Lil' Kim

    My horoscope last week suggested that this Virgo clean house, organize and check for expiration dates on items in my cabinets, refrigerator and files... That is exactly what I did yesterday. I was supposed to go to the beach, yet again, but the plans fell through and I decided to thoroughly clean house, in and out.
    I started by borrowing my neighbor's weedeater and cutting down some overgrown grass, raking, sweeping and clearing it from my yard. This was no easy or quick task as anyone who's been to my house knows how big and unmanageable the yard is. I also clipped all the dried leaves and watered my plants and few herbs I've grown this year. I ended my outdoor chores by sweeping and watering down the steps that lead to the street. Before I turned off the water, I decided to hose myself down. Oh, how I love water!!!
    I then swept all the floors inside, but did not mop yet. I went through my cabinets and fridge and threw quite a few things out. My final task was cleaning and organizing my office space. Lately that room has looked more like a junky storage space and less like an office. I went through piles of junk mail, post-cards, holiday cards, art show invitations, collection agancy notices (oops!), and bank statements... This took quite a long time.
    Needless to say, I feel accomplished, but my work is not done.
    --------------------------------------
    I heard the new Lil' Kim song, "Shut Up!" on the radio last night. The song is f**king hot and so funny. I can't wait for her album. I wonder what her jail experience will be like, if she is going to a "Camp Cupcake" for Gucci-wearing female rappers. If you click on her link you can hear the track. Enjoy!

    4 Comments:

    At 5:56 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

    Please come clean my house too. I'm a Pices person, and I can't do it. You can play any lil cds you want.

     
    At 9:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cleaning house is, for me, very therapu...um, it's like therapy. I forgot how to spell. Well done, I will do the same with my room as soon as i get my Master's Thesis done.

    Lil Kim IS GOING TO JAIL?? WHA?? I knew she was wearing all these cute things to court, but I hadn't stopped to read why and what happened. So, WHAT HAPPENED? Is there no justice? I don't want to live in a country that puts Lil Kim behind bars. Oh, the humanity!

     
    At 7:41 PM , Blogger RV3 said...

    If I understand correctly, she was found guilty of purjuring (I can't spell either) in court. She is going to do 2 years, I think... The little Marc Jacobs suits she wore to court didn't help her...

     
    At 2:16 PM , Blogger Spleengrrl said...

    Lil Kim has admitted her mistakes and at least she's doing her time like a woman. She should have never lied in court to save her hood friends but I am sure this kind of thing will just create more of a sensation and be a career boost so don't feel bad for her. She'll be a'right.

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home