• Felotalk: Reparations

    Wednesday, August 24, 2005

    Reparations

    I repaired things with a friend whom I had let down the day before leaving for Mammoth. We had a heart-to-heart over beers and tequila shots, which really made things easier and more relaxed. Some might know this about me, but I am a better communicator through written language than orally, especially when I feel that the necessary conversation might be unpleasant. What I don't realize each time is that by not being upfront and brave, I often make matters worse. That's exactly what happened with my cherished friend, and as a result other issues regarding the way I go about things, and the way I handle our relationship and other relationships came up. The thing about me is that as proud and pompous as I sometime behave, I am very humble about accepting guilt, and taking responsiblity for my actions. I try to, at the very least. Anyway, things are better. We are cool with each other. But I will never be careless about this or any other friendship. I will try to be more conscientious and not take things for granted.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home