• Felotalk: Po-poming in the Kitchen

    Friday, August 05, 2005

    Po-poming in the Kitchen

    Memorable Meals of the Week:
    Taco night: Last Saturday, got together with Kindred (who is in L.A. at the moment), Yolanda, Serene and Papio. Kindred and I got $20 worth of tacos and quesadillas from the taco truck on Alvarado and Montana. Serene brought Jack Daniels and Coke. Yolanda and Papio brought beer.
    Dom's Monday night: For the first time in over month, Dominique, Serene and I got together at Dom's for pork tenderloin, Serene's watermelon salad, and grilled zucchini. We drank beers...
    Last night after work: After having had a disappointing sandwich from Subway for lunch, (I finally mopped my floors and found no time to fix myself a lunch), I went home and grilled myself some Argentinean sausage and a chicken thigh, which I ate with a chopped cucumber, tomato, mushroom, and cabbage salad I made. For the first time in a while, I found myself eating alone... Ha!!!

    I did go out later that night to Little Pedro's downtown, which totally reminded me of The Echo, four years ago, before it bacame a hipster/rock, 18+over hangout. I loved it!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home