• Felotalk: My Weekend

    Monday, March 20, 2006

    My Weekend

    Top Ten Favorite Moments of My Weekend

    1. Hanging and chilling out with Kathy and Elias in their lovely new apartment in Oakland, before their housewarming party started on Saturday night.

    2. Chuy was there too! With his I-pod, being fabulous and witty, and fixing us drinks.

    3. Walking all over the Piedmont and Grand Avenue districts in Oakland by myself.

    4. It was sunny and over 70 degrees the whole time I was there.

    5. Steve Mitchell's impersonation of Heath Ledger's Ennis during our drives in Oakland and driving back home on the 5 freeway.

    6. Serene and I text messaging one another, while sitting side-by-side in the car during our drive up to the Bay Area with Steve and his friend.

    7. Our host Pete's hospitality in Piedmont.

    8. Seeing so many familiar faces at Kat and Eli's party.

    9. Stopping at an In N'Out in the middle of the 5 freeway (I think the town's name was Kettleman) on our way back to L.A. and ordering a Double Double cheeseburger and a milkshake.

    10. Watching "The Sopranos" last night after getting back into town, at Robert's house with Serene and Anna.

    2 Comments:

    At 7:25 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

    I loved seeing you too!

     
    At 11:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It was great to see you too, Felo! It's been so long. The 'Micheladas' were yummy, indeed. Steve should've done some Ennis imitations at the party.

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home