• Felotalk: Spring is in the Air

    Thursday, March 16, 2006

    Spring is in the Air

    I don't know what happened to my blog, but for the last few days whenever I would attempt to read it or check for comments, I would just get an empty page. I called my web troubleshooter (Ms. Spleengrrr) and she fixed the problem for me. For a second there, I thought there was someone out there trying to sabotage me or silence my rants. Anyway, for better or worse, I am back!!!

    On Monday, I tried writing about my nice weekend. I tried writing about the play I went to see with Steve Mitchell and Serene Ford (Chekov's The Cherry Orchard, with Alfred Molina and Annette Bening at the Mark Taper Forum). It was a great staging!

    I also tried writing about my allergies, which are back again. I have been getting seasonal allergies since the spring of 1998. I always get them between the months of March and early May. It is something I have learned to live with. I take medication, but they only reduce the symptoms, and never truly eliminate them. Whenever people ask me what I am allergic to, I love to respond by saying, "I am allergic to beautiful days!" It is true. If it is a gorgeous, sunny, breezy, cool day in spring in Southern California, you bet I will be sneezing!
    Well, this weekend, what at first I believed to be allergies, really turned out to be a cold! I am feeling better now, though I did take Tuesday off. I watched so much t.v. that day and didn't leave the house at all.

    I am looking forward to tomorrow. I will be going to the Bay Area for a quick visit. I will be celebrating a dear Piscean friend's birthday and housewarming.

    Happy weekend to everyone!!!

    1 Comments:

    At 6:15 PM , Blogger Spleengrrl said...

    I have had allergies since 1998 also. Weird, huh? Only now, they are not seasonal, they are YEAR ROUND. That's right. I am on Benadryl half the time. I got used to it- I don't even get sleepy. I take it at work, I drive while I'm on it. I'm hardcore like that.

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home